(бонусы за пожертвования и шаринг в соц. сетях, конкурсы и прочее)
Обязательное обновление версии клиента игры:
Обновление является обязательным.
Если ваша версия клиента ниже 7.0.82 - ваш клиент нуждается в обновлении.
Патчнотсы обновлений (только на английском):
— Telescopes can be used to view constellations and other celestial objects.
— Constellations can be charted using the Cartography Mapmaker’s Pen to create a star chart.
— Constellations can be named via the star chart.
— A star chart can be turned into Willebrord the Astronomer at the Moonglow Telescope Astronomer’s Tent. Players that are the first to discover a constellation will have their discovery logged in the constellation ledger and be given a special title and recipe. Constellation names must be unique when submitting them to Willebrord.
— All constellations are shard unique. There are 1,000 constellations to discover.
— Visit the Astronomer’s tent at the Moonglow Telescope to learn more about the origins of Britannian Astronomy and how to use the telescope.
The latest article from the Town Cryer begins the story of this year’s Treasures of Halloween! You must complete this quest to progress through to Caddellite Crafting & Treasures of Halloween. This quest is activated manually on each shard, there will be a delay between publish time and quest activation.
Immense power surges through the creatures in Khaldun! From whence it came remains to be discovered, but a means to combat this power has been found!
Caddellite raw materials can be obtained via mining, lumberjacking, and fishing.
Caddellite raw materials can be harvested in The Lost Lands with special Caddellite infused harvesting tools for sale by an NPC vendor outside Khaldun in Trammel (or Felucca on Siege Perilous).
There is a chance to recover a rough meteorite while harvesting. Rough meteorites can be refined into one of several styles of polished meteorites using an oil cloth.
Metal weapons can be crafted with Caddellite materials for melee battle against the creatures in Khaldun.
Wooden weapons & spellbooks can be crafted with Caddellite materials for melee, ranged and magic battle against the creatures of Khaldun.
Tasty treats can be crafted with Caddellite materials for pet battle against the creatures of Khaldun
Caddellite Crafting can only be performed at the Khaldun Camp site. The camp site has a full complement of crafting and adventuring services.
Treasures of Khaldun
During the months of October & November a new terror has befallen the Dungeon Khaldun! Creatures killed in Khaldun have a chance to drop an “Artifact of the Cult.” These artifacts can be turned into the Artifact Trader to redeem rewards.
— First Aid Belt – this blessed belt container safely holds up to 1000 bandages, offers 50% weight reduction, +2 Hit Point Regen, and 10% bandage healing bonus while equipped that stacks with other healing bonuses.
— Mask of Khal Ankur – this powerful mask of a mysterious warrior king offers the wearer immense power including,
- Caddellite Infused
- HP Increase 10
- Mana Increase 10
- Enhance Potions 35%
- LMC 10%
- 15% All resists
- Meteor Breath Charges: 1
- Can cast “Meteor Swarm” when used
- Mana, reagent & skill check free
- 5 minute recharge time – recharges only when worn, recharge timer reset when unequipped
- Available as the Pendant of Khal Ankur for Gargoyles, with mage armor.
— Reward Title Deeds
- Seeker of the Fallen Star
- Zealot of Khal Ankur
— Cultist’s Ritual Tome
- Magery Spellbook
- Caddellite Infused
- DCI 5%
- SDI 25%
- FCR 2
- LMC 4%
- Random Slayer
Hidden & Puzzle Chests
Throughout Khaldun these treasure troves can be found to reward the discerning rogue with a number of premium rewards including,
— Rare stealable decorative relics
— New decorative paintings
— Artifacts of the Cult
— Peculiar decorative items of the cult
— Decorative counterfeit platinum
—Helpful items such as bandages, arrows, bolts, lockpicks, gold and gems
Khal Ankur Champ Spawn
Khal Ankur and the mysterious forces summoning him have established Khaldun as the center of their power. Battle against waves of enemies to claim valuable “Artifacts of the Cult”.
Available in Trammel & Felucca
Felucca Only – during the duration of the Treasures of Khaldun, 4 of the 6 powerscrolls created will be guaranteed 120 level scrolls. The remaining scrolls have a random chance as they would normally. Scrolls from the Khal Ankur champ spawn will be shard bound and cannot be placed in a scroll book.
Treasures of Halloween Turn-in Points Update
In years past players have been able to spend reward points from the Treasures of Halloween in each successive iteration of the event. We have received feedback from players who feel allowing this caused those players who either banked the previous year’s points or artifacts were able to claim the most recent rewards, sometimes before the event dungeon is even open, without participating in the actual event. To compensate for the surplus of points, we would have to increase the cost of rewards for the Treasures of Khaldun. We felt this wouldn’t be fair to those participating for the first time so instead have made the following changes,
— The 2017 iteration of Treasures of Halloween at the Sorcerer’s Dungeon turn-in vendor will accept Artifacts of Enchanted Origin and continue to dispense rewards until the 2019 iteration of Treasures of Halloween. This vendor will dispense the same rewards it did during the 2017 iteration of the event.
— The 2018 iteration of Treasures of Halloween at Khaldun turn-in vendor will only accept Artifacts of the Cult that have been received from Khaldun.
— Both vendors will be removed with the 2019 iteration of Treasures of Halloween when the event is updated. You will no longer be able to carry over points from year to year, and will have 1 year to turn-in/spend any artifacts or turn-in points.
Halloween Trick or Treating
Trick or Treating will be available during the months of October & November. New items have been added to Halloween Trick or Treating including,
— A massive dragon jack o’ lantern house addon
— 3 new crystal skulls
— 3 funny face jack o’ lanterns
Players unfortunate enough to experience death during the months of October & November may find their zombie skeletons terrorizing the cemeteries of Britannia!
Halloween Jack o’ Lanterns
The Butchers are once again terrorizing cemeteries! New styles of carvable pumpkins and jack o’ lanterns are available!
Vault System Update
— Resolved issue where players couldn’t access all parts of a vault that were located at higher vault positions.
— Purchasing a vault now provides a receipt which lists the location and next bill date of the purchased vault. The receipt will update once it is past the next bill date after server maintenance.
— The vault manager now barks the number of objects within the vault to the owner when opening their vault.
— The warning message when a player claims a vault now provides more information.
Castle & Keep Update
— New designs have been added to the house placement tool and as options house conversion. You can see the winning designs for Publish 101 here and read more about the conversion process here.
— In order to prepare Keeps for conversion to new designs and in preparation for a future change that will allow owners of the current keep designs access to the interior sections of the Keep, the following changes have been implemented,
- The East, North, and West indentations on the castle footprint are now impassable.
- The South indentation is still passable.
- Players will be able to lock items down from inside the house in all these areas (not under the house sign).
- The pink areas are newly impassable areas around the classic Keep.
— Added options in the Enhanced & Classic client to disable flying animations.
— Added an option in the Classic client to display large bank and vault gumps.
— Enhanced Client – Fixed issue with Vendor context menu options not triggering.
— Classic Client – Fixed issue with crashing when entering house customization.
The Huntmaster’s Challenge has been updated with new trophies & new rewards!
— Sea Serpent
— Cooking Recipes – 45 minimum cooking skill via Barbecue
- Hamburger – bread, raw ribs, head of lettuce
- Hot Dog – bread, sausage
- Sausage – ham, dried herbs
— Miner’s Satchel – 50% Weight Reduction, holds ore, ingots, granite, and saltpeter
— Lumberjack’s Satchel – 50% Weight Reduction, holds logs and boards
— Harvester’s Axe – magically transforms logs into boards, can be recharged with a runed switch
Note that all current contests will be reset when Publish 102 is deployed to each shard.
— Players will now be required to type the word “delete” to confirm the deletion of characters.
— Alacrity Scrolls now display duration in the buff icon.
Classic Client Updates
— Crates now have the option to use a larger gump. Can be set through Options->Miscellaneous-> “Enable Large Bank & Vault Gumps”
— A special edition of the Town Cryer has chronicled the vile Krampus threatening Britannia’s trade routes!
- This edition is available for testing at the Britain Commons
— Trade crates have been replaced with gift boxes to prepare for the coming festival season.
— Icy Creatures have been spotted ambushing trade routes.
— As more trade orders are completed, larger creatures will spawn until Krampus’ minions ambush!
- These creatures are still subject to player power matching that applies to ambushers.
— Once Krampus minions begin ambushing trade routes, there is a chance Krampus will spawn.
- Krampus is subject to standard trade route ambusher spawn validations.
- Krampus cannot spawn at sea.
- Krampus cannot spawn in the Lost Lands.
- Krampus can only spawn when the required number of non-Moongate shortcut trade orders have been completed. Once this requirement has been met, Krampus can spawn regardless of moongate use status.
- Krampus can only spawn in Trammel, except on Siege Perilous where Krampus can only spawn in Felucca .
- Krampus’ guardians must be defeated before he can be attacked.
- Only a single Krampus can be spawned at any given time.
- Krampus will despawn after an extended period of inactivity.
— Trade Orders cannot be acquired while Krampus is terrorizing a trade route, and City Trade Ministers will share Krampus’ location so those brave enough to challenge him can vanquish him and secure further trade routes.
— A previously unknown creature called the Frost Drake is known to be attracted to Krampus, and will spawn in proximity.
— Defeating Krampus will give a chance to all top attackers to acquire one of several rewards based on the number of trade orders they have completed since the last time they killed Krampus. Completing zero trade orders will give a very low chance of a reward, while completing 3 or more will guarantee a reward,
— Whip – new weapon available across the following weapon skills with the associated special moves.
- Bladed Whip
Bleed & Whirlwind
- Spiked Whip
Armor Pierce & Whirlwind
- Barbed Whip
Concussion & Whirlwind
-Weapon Speed: 3.25
- Damage: 13-17
- Range: 1
- One Handed
- Repairable via Tinkering
- Can be imbued and reforged
- Can be equipped by all races
- Can be dyed with a leather dye tub
— New Clothing & Jewelry Recipes craftable via Tailoring or Tinkering
- Krampus Minion Hat
- Krampus Minion Talons [Gargoyle Only]
cannot be dyed
- Krampus Minion Boots
- Krampus Minion Earrings [Gargoyle Only]
- Can be dyed with material appropriate dye tubs
— Reward Titles
- The Nice
- The Naughty
- The Punisher
— Krampus’ Coin Purse
- There is a chance the coin purse can contain one of the following trinkets,
Krampus’ Punishin’ List with [Your Character’s Name] Circled
A card of Semidar – including the new Krampus card
Gold or Silver branches dependent on a player’s Karma
Trade Route Spawn Updates
— Additional spawn validations have been added to attempts made to spawn ambushers during a trade order.
— Ambushers will no longer spawn within 15% of the total distance of the trade order from the origin or destination. This will prevent issues where ambushers could spawn just outside city guard limits.
— Ambushers will no longer spawn while a player is in close proximity to the last location a spawn was checked, regardless of whether that spawn was successful.
Void Pool Update
— Void Pool records are now automatically tracked in Trammel and Felucca. The record holder information can be found outside the void pool entrance.
— Magic fish pies no longer soak player vs player damage.
—The weapon hit property splintering no longer triggers on Disarm, Infectious Strike, or Injected Strike.
- On a successful hit, the player victim will now have immunity to the splintering bleed effect for 16 seconds. Any additional hits will still slow the victim.
— Discordance Rework (PvP Only). There is no change in how Discordance works versus non-players.
- Bards can now use Discordance on player targets. This rework only allows Bards to remove all item skill bonuses from a target player.
Discordance will last up to 4 seconds or 6 seconds if the Bard is Focused Spec on players.
A Bard can only discord one player target at a time.
Discord will also be removed when:
The target is dead.
The bard is dead.
The target is out of range.
The target is hidden.
The bard is hidden.
Khal Ankur Encounter
— Hidden chests & puzzle box special rewards will discontinue as of Publish 103.
— Khal Ankur will no longer drop Artifacts of the Cult as of December 1st.
— Khal Ankur will no longer grant bonus Power Scrolls as of December 1st.
— The Going Gumshoe Quest, Caddellite Crafting, Khal Ankukr Champ Spawn, Halloween Masks will continue.
Classic Client – 188.8.131.52
— Added options for block war on pets, party, and friendly targets.
— Improved Hostile target list to include all valid targets.
— Added option to block dismount on war.
— Added option to auto open new corpses while in combat.
— Six sound filters have been added to the client.
- The bard filter disables all sounds of instruments.
- The crafting filter disables all sounds of crafting. (such as anvil, smelting, imbuing, pouring)
- Disable all Spirit Speak sounds.
- Disable all backpack sounds.
- The Various Animals filter disables only some animals: bear, bull, cat, chicken, cow, deer, dog, horse, pig, rat, sheep, walrus, grizzly, wolf, crane, and gaman.
- The Various Monsters filter disables sounds from a variety of monsters.
— Added new macro options:
- The Record Dress macro saves all items the player has currently equipped except items in the left and right hand. Players can save as many as four different suits of equipment.
- The Undress macro removes all items currently equipped and places those items within the players backpack.
- The Dress macro equips all items stored within the corresponding Record Dress macro. For example, Dress -> Dress1 equips items saved in Record Dress -> Record Dress1. Swaps out equipment in-use with the equipment specified.
- The Record Arm macro saves items currently equipped in the left and right hands. Players can save as many as four different sets.
- The Disarm macro removes items in the left and right hand and places them within the players backpack.
- The Arm macro equips all items stored within the corresponding Record Arm macro. For example, Arm -> Arm1 equips items saved in Record Arm -> Record Arm1. Item slots which are already occupied will have their gear replaced.
- The Use Object macro allows players easy access to fourteen various consumables and objects. All the option that are available are objects that players normally use by double clicking on them. When players select an option such as “cure potion” the Use Object macro will prioritize the strongest potion within the players main backpack. Objects not found within the main backpack will not be used. Additional object options will be added in future along with the option to target specific objects for generic use.
— Let it snow! Snow has fallen across Britannia!
— Updated CliLocs.
Обсуждение на нашем форуме: