Discordance

• pocababa
  • Автор темы

Discordance

Discordance effects are supposed to wear off after the bard is far from the creature.

I am training with gamans on a boat and I have tried moving away in another boat, recalling far away and recalling to umbra.
Every single time I come back to the gamans they are still discorded, so I cant use discordance again on them and therefore I cant raise my skill.

Any suggestion on what is going on?

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• pocababa
  • Автор темы

Re: Discordance

Ok, so after some testing I can confirm that discordance effects last even when the bard who used it is way out of range. It does wear off when the bard is killed tho.

At this point I was just wondering if it´s a bug or is it intended to work that way?

Any suggestions on how to level up the skill? (I really don´t know how to train it other than getting killed and resurected over and over).

• Rodrigo Amarante аватар
  • Rodrigo Amarante
  • Модератор: PvE
Rodrigo Amarante аватар

But why u follow by only one gaman? In Tokuno are so many gamans, aren't they?

• pocababa
  • Автор темы

I dont really know what you mean.

Every gaman stays discorded after the bard is far away, every creature I have discorded stays discorded when its not supposed to.

If you mean why I want to do it in 1 gaman: Because to train discordance AFK I need a controlled enviroment, because I really dont wanto to spend a week chasing monster to discod them.

I think everyone trains skills using razor or easyUO, the thing is I cant make a macro work if discordance is not working properly xD

I wanted to know if anyone who has trained the skill could give me some advice on how they trained it.
Последнее редактирование: 05 фев 2017 20:38 пользователем pocababa.

• StuntHard
  • Premium Member

I dunno if u figured out that or not, but... Just Disco, Invis\hide, wait ~15-20sec, dun remember exactly, repeat..